Cash advance apps that work with Chime will help people who are falling a bit short before paycheck. Because of this problem, the article will share with you some useful apps for a cash advance.
Cash advance apps that work with Chime are helpful for people who are falling a bit short when it comes to the end of the month. In fact, the minimum wages do not keep up with the inflation rate. And because of that, there is no surprise that many people have to live paycheck to paycheck. So, this article will share with you some apps that provide cash advance to help you solve your financial problem.
- The amount you can withdraw: $100
- When can you withdraw: Once per pay cycle
- Fees: Free
Earnin is the first cash advance apps that work with Chime we would like to recommend. Earnin is the first cash advance app on the market so that it is safe to use. In other words, that means that it has time to grow the platform and adjust its platform to serve people better.
It allows borrowers to withdraw $100 cash advance per pay cycle. In addition, there are not any fees or interests charged by the lender. It just provides you with optional tips to support the system.
Here are the features of this app:
- It has an alert feature called BalanceShield that notify you whenever your account balance is lower than a certain amount. In the case of overdrafting, the app automatically deposits cash advance with the amount of $100 into your account in order to keep your account green and avoid fees charged due to overdraft.
- To reduce your medical bills, Earnin provides a service named Health Aid. To use this, you just submit your medical bills photo to the app. Then Earnin will start negotiating with the company to reduce your medical bill. If you feel satisfied with the service, you can tip it.
- There is a tip Jar platform that you can use to begin saving a small amount.
- The amount you can withdraw: up to $250
- When can you withdraw: once per pay cycle, there is an automatic update of the eligibility to cash advance in the app.
- Fees: you can use it for free in the first 14 days, then you have to pay $8 per month for all the access to money management features in the app.
Empower is another cash advance apps that work with the Chime option. Like other cash advances apps, Empower has a checking account built-in. However, this checking account has to bear interest with 0.2% APY. It is not too high and still be a good app to consider.
Empower has one of the most powerful budget apps similar to how personal capital works. When you put the budget section in the app, you have excessive options to help you customize the budget to achieve maximum efficiency. These options may contain:
- Your spending is tracked in multiple categories
- Your spending is set with a limit amount within a specific category.
- Define frequencies in certain categories of the amount you spend during certain times.
- A weekly saving goal is set by using the AutoSave function to help you achieve your saving targets faster.
Once you have all your categories of budget, categories, spending, and the AutoSave, you are ready to go. And if you find yourself in a jam between paychecks, you can access $250 in cash advance which is free of charge or interest. This will then be out of your next deposited paycheck and reset the budget to help you recover on the right track.
- The amount you can withdraw: $250
- When can you withdraw: once pay per cycle
- Fees: free
MoneyLion is another option for cash advance app work with Chime. Now, it is the platform where you can get a large cash advance which is up to $250. With MoneyLion, you can take cash advances quickly and simply. All you do is just log into MoneyLion’s Instacash features, then you select the amount of money you need until your next payday.
What makes MoneyLion stand out from other cash advance apps? Let’s look at some features below:
- Free credit monitoring
- Free checking account
- Be able to access 55,000 ATMs for free
- Prevent fraud by using debit card lock
- Credit building loans
In addition, there is a cashback program in the work that gives you 12% back when you buy a debit card. And if you decide to go with its paid membership, you can have the option that helps you invest. This investment fund charges no management fees or trading fees. Furthermore, the fund is fully managed to design your retirement plan.
The final cash advance app work with Chime we would like to recommend is Dave.
- The amount you can withdraw: $100
- When you can withdraw: until the account is fully paid.
- Fees: $1 per month
With Dave, you can create an online checking account for the cash advance option. The best thing about this app is when your balance is close to overdraft, it automatically notifies you. So, you can avoid overdrafting charged with these features. Below are some main features:
- Your credit history is built automatically
- No ATMs fee for more than 32,000 ATM
- You can easily back on track with the automatic budging features
- Help you to earn more cash with side hustle features
When using Dave, you can withdraw up to $100 cash advance against your next paycheck without charging you any interest on anything you take. And it even does not require a credit check from you.
So, the article has just introduced cash advance apps that work with Chime. A cash advance is crucial for those who have a paycheck to paycheck lifestyle. And these applications will help you solve personal financial problems quickly.