If you are in a bind and need money, a loan from Spotloan is a good choice. What is the Spotloan Phone number to keep in contact with when making a loan? Let’s find out.
If you are looking for a small personal loan to pay emergency expenses and you are having trouble being eligible for traditional loans, a quick and convenient loan from Spotloan may be a good option. However, these online platforms often come with high-interest rates, thus be sure to check all their terms before signing up. So what is the Spotloan Phone number to get contacted with? Let’s find out the answer to this article below.
What is Spotloan?
Spotloan is an online lender owned by BlueChip Financial, a tribally-owned entity held under the direction and regulation of the law of the Turtle Mountain Band of Chippewa Indians of North Dakota. Spotloan offers short-term loans ranging from $300 to $800 with fixed payments in the period of up to 10 months.
Since its foundation in 2012, Spotloan has offered nearly half a million personal loans to hundreds of thousands of Americans who are in need of emergency money. Spotloan prides itself on superb customer service – all from call center operations in Belcourt, North Dakota. Their borrowers consistently rate it 4 and 5 stars when making customer satisfaction surveys.
Pros and cons of making loans from Spotloan
Before learning about the Spotloan Phone number, we need to take a closer look at short-term loans from this online lender.
- Loan terms change: Spotloan offers short-term loans. It means that unlike traditional payday loans, which can be claimed as soon as your next payday, you can have monthly payments to repay. When you register for a loan, Spotloan may approve a longer-term (up to 10 months). However, remember that the longer your loan term is, the more interest you have to typically pay.
- Ability to receive money quickly: When your loan is approved, the funds can be deposited into your bank account on the same day or the next business day. But note that depending on your bank, it may take a while before you can access your cash.
- Educational resources: If you want to know more information about your personal loans or how to track your finances, Spotloan offers educational articles on its website. Or, you can get contacted them via Spotloan Phone number to ask for your payment day or interest rates.
- Higher interest rates: If you make a short-term loan from Spotloan, you need to consider that the annual percentage rate (APR) of the loan might be much higher than what you could find with traditional loans. Depending on your payment terms, your APR with Spotloan can be as high as 490%. Remember that the National Consumer Law Center recommends that the 36% APR is the upper limit of a reasonable interest rate. Therefore, before you apply for any loan, you should read the terms carefully and make sure that you can afford the payments.
- Bank Account Required: To apply for a quick loan from Spotloan, you need an active bank account that accepts electronic money transfers.
Where is Spotloan’s headquarters and where are they available?
For your information, the headquarters of Spotloan is placed in PO Box 720, Belcourt, North Dakota, 58316, United States. And Spotloan loans are only available in 38 states including Alaska, Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Iowa, Idaho, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
What are Spotloan’s phone number and website?
When you need to contact Spotloan to learn more about your short-term loans and keep track of your finances, you can directly make a call to (888) 681-6811. This is Spotloan phone number. Their hours of operation are Monday – Friday from 7 a.m. to 8 p.m. and on Saturday from 9 a.m to 6 p.m. Or you can visit their official website “www.spotloan.com” for further information.
How to apply for a short-term loan with Spotloan?
To apply for a loan from Spotloan, you will need to complete an online application available at their website. You must be 18 years of age or older with a verified job or another regular source of income. Moreover, you need to fill in the following information:
- Full name and address
- Date of birth
- Social security number
- Duration of residence
- Your phone number
- A valid email address
- Bank account details
When you apply for an online loan at Spotloan, they will let you know if you are eligible for Spotloan or not. Approved customers who accept their loan terms can receive their money within two business days.
How can I make a payment for Spotloan?
Spotloan offers a lot of payment options to choose from.
- Automatic debit: Automatic debit from your bank account is the most convenient and easiest way to ensure your payments are made on time. You should call Spotloan staff at 1-888-681-6811 to set it up.
- Debit card: In this way, you need to contact this online lender to make a payment via debit card over the phone.
- Checks and Money Order: To make a payment for your online loan by check or money order, you should mail to: Spotloan P.O. Box 720 Belcourt, ND 58316.
Your payment will be on time provided the check or money order is received by the due date and your payment is clear. It may take seven to ten days for your bank to clear your payment.
If you are in a tough situation and having financial problems, a short-term loan from Spotloan may be a good option instead of applying for a traditional loan. Hope that with the above information, you clearly know about the interest rate, payment terms of Spotloan. If you have any questions when making a loan, please contact them at 1-888-681-6811. This Spotloan phone number operates from Monday – Friday (7 a.m. to 8 p.m) and on Saturday (9 a.m to 6 p.m).